Ok,
So this will be extra credit for those of you who actually CAME to class.
Take your favorite mostest-bestest shot from Assignment #2, post the original UNRETOUCHED file to your blog.
Make that shot so perfect your head hurts then post the perfect shot to your blog too.
Write a little bit about what it took to make it perfect.
Do this in black and white please (that does not mean that you are wearing black and white, are NEAR black and white, smell like black and white or rhyme with black and white...).
did you get my e-mail yesterday?? Im so sorry I missed your class, Ive been out cold with the stomach flu for five days now...Im sorry I was absent!! Ill be there on Saturday rain or shine!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds good. We'll look for you then.
ReplyDeleteSince my camera didn't shoot b&w, can I post the color picture since that was the unretouched? Then on Saturday I can get into lightroom and b&w it and edit from there.
ReplyDelete